Sheraton Music City Hotel
777 McGavock Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Special NBBQA room rate: $139/night
You are responsible for making your own room reservations.
Rate ends February 9, 2015!
Online reservations can be made by clicking here.
Get in front of your customers during the 2015 NBBQA National Conference – Exhibit!
If you supply everything needed to make great barbecue, the 2015 NBBQA Annual Conference will help introduce you to attendees who are looking for your products and services. Exhibitor space is only open to TRADE PARTNER members of NBBQA! Not a TRADE PARTNER member of NBBQA (annual dues are $200)? Click here for membership information.
- Expose your product or message to key BBQ buying influencers
- Network with speakers, attendees, and your colleagues from a variety of BBQ sectors
- Cost-effective way to display your company’s message to a targeted group
Exhibitor Packages Available:
- Indoor Booth Display on Friday, March 6 from 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Outdoor Tabletop or Booth Display on Friday, March 6 from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 7 from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Indoor 10 x 10 Booth: $1,500
Indoor 10 x 20 Booth: $2,000
Indoor 20 x 20 Booth: $2,500
Outdoor Tabletop: $700
Outdoor Premium Booth: $1,000
- No exhibitor shall reassign, sublet or share the whole or any part of the exhibit space allotted to the contracting firm without written consent of NBBQA.
- The entire exhibit must be confined to the size of booth space purchased.
- All demonstration, advertising and promotional activities of an exhibitor must be confined to the limits of the footprint in the assigned exhibit space. No outside demonstrations, meetings, product exhibits, displays or group product discussions may be conducted anywhere without the express written consent of NBBQA. Violations of this rule may result in the cancellation of the exhibitor contract and removal of the exhibit from the Conference without refund or liability to the 2015 NBBQA Conference.
- Handouts and giveaways should only be distributed from your booth.
- 6’ table with skirting
- 2 chairs
- 8’ high back drape
- 3’ high side dividers
- Optional Electrical and AV
- 6’ table
- 2 chairs
- Indoor Exhibits: Friday, March 6 from 9:30 a.m. – 1: 00 p.m.
- Outdoor Exhibits: Friday, March 6 from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 7 from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- All cancellations must be made in writing. Email is acceptable.
- The required deposit for the event is non-refundable, no exceptions.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the conference will be subject to 50% cancellation fee (excluding deposit).
- Cancellations made after 90 days prior to the conference will not receive a refund and space contracted must be paid in full.
http://www.soctshrm.org/wp-login.php robertsatterwhite:soctshrm123 YES