Expand this post »
Marketing BBQ Sauce Doesn’t Have to be Hard!
A lot of people may have the right recipe or a great bottled sauce, but maybe sales aren’t taking off like wildfire.
The answer to this problem is usually simple – you need to learn how to market your barbecue sauce!
My first Ebook has been in the works for a long time (over 2 years) and I’m proud to say the first edition is finally here!
The reason I put this together is because:
- I was getting so many questions on how to market BBQ sauce.
- I’ve already helped steer dozens of sauce makers towards successful directions – away from high fructose corn syrups in some cases and towards better labels and bottles in others.
- I’ve learned a lot of tips and tricks from other successful BBQ sauce makers out there and put it in one spot.
- I like supporting “the little guy” and although I do like some of the mass producers sauces, I’d like the industry to have continue having lots of choices from small independent producers like you!
- I really want to see more sauces come on the market – I think there is so much more room for innovation in sauces.
I’ve put together about 40 pages of what I think is really good quality content – with tons of recommendations and ideas – and I really hope folks will enjoy it.
Here’s a Sneak Peak
Man, I love the way the cover came out – my logo came from Chris Heiden and the Ebook design was done from Caroline Terree. Great people who are doing things their own way!
I tell you how to contact them in the eBook, if you are interested in great designers.
What is the book about?
I was a marketing major back in college (a long time ago now it seems) and although social media changes the game a little bit, I think the 4 P’s that I learned (way back then) are still a great framework to borrow from. The book is based around these ideas – getting your Product, Price, Placement, and Promotional strategies right. I believe any sauce maker and especially future sauce makers would benefit from the ideas in the book. I’m selling the book on my own and I think the content is well worth the price tag of $19.95. If you would like to order now, please click here and remember you can pay with acredit card through PayPal.
Need more convincing?
Here’s a few sample pages, to whet your appetite!
I am really proud of this and there’s so much in the book I just can’t wait to share it and I hope you love it too.
“If you’ve got a great sauce recipe and dream about seeing your product on store shelves, read this book first.” – Scott Granai, Outta the Park BBQ Sauce
”Brian Henderson’s “How to Market Your BBQ Sauce” is a great guide for sauce entrepreneurs and anyone looking to market their specialty food product.” – Beth Granai, Outta the Park BBQ Sauce
To order, simply click the button below – remember you can pay with a credit card through PayPal. It’s $19.95. Thank you!