Grill Dome is a great Kamado Grill. It is big, efficient and a high quality grills. Grill Dome has written the books of great cooking and BBQ Living in the back yard.
The Power of Ceramics
|Almost from the beginning of civilization, ceramics have been utilized for various purposes. In its technological infancy, ceramics were found to be versatile – first they were used for practical applications such as pots and tiles, and then shortly after they were used to record history. As man has progressed in his study of this ceramics, so too has its applications.Ceramics can be designed for a wide spectrum of applications and are one of the most versatile materials used by man. Ceramics are harder and stiffer than steel; more heat and corrosion resistant than metals or polymers, and less dense than most metals and their alloys.
Here are just a few examples of the applications for ceramics that have been developed over the years –
Grill Dome has been making ceramic cookers since 1989
Over the past two decades, Grill Dome has been innovating and perfecting ceramic technology for Kamado-style cookers.
Ceramic cookers hold great potential for the future of grilling and offer very unique advantages over metal grills. Unlike metal grills that focus marketing on burners, size and BTU’s, at Grill Dome we focus our innovation on the two metrics that matter most to our customers – the quality of the food results and the cooking time.
Our goal was to design a quality product that locks in the heat efficiently and heightens the taste of the food. Grill Dome has used time tested form and function found in both eastern and western cookers and married it with our R&D in ceramic materials. Our customers can rest assured that Grill Dome is at the forefront of ceramic research. Over the past two decades, Grill Dome ceramics have evolved from its original recipe to NGII ceramics and we are proud to release our latest generation of ceramics, TERAPEX ceramics. Our latest ceramic technology, TERAPEX ceramics, is capable of withstanding 200 degrees more than its predecessor technology (NGII). TERAPEX Ceramics also optimizes the balance between porosity and density and delivers cooking results that our customers have come to expect.
Grill Dome has got their act together.
Check out this resume:
Find out more about Thousands of Grills and Smokers
- We are glad to announce our new generation of ceramic technology, TERAPEX Ceramics.
- TERAPEX is the new pinnacle of ceramic technology for cooking, and is only available exclusively in our Infinity Series.
- 7 Natural Ceramics
- 200 Degrees More than GII Ceramix
- 1200 Degrees is okay in a Terepex
TERAPEX Ceramics –
- Are composed of 7 natural and pure ceramics
- Are structurally much stronger and able to withstand much higher temperatures than our NGII Ceramics. TERAPEX ceramics can withstand an additional 200 degrees.
- The Ceramics in the Firebox, Firering, and Grate have each been designed independently to withstand even higher core temperatures, while the lid ceramics are optimized to be porous and seal natural flavors
- The new exclusive TERAPEX firebox can now withstand over 1200 F in actual cooking temperatures
- Optimizes the balance between porosity and density. Learn how GRILL DOME ceramics work.
- Delivers great durability and can withstand extreme cooking temperatures over the test of time.