BBQSuperStars National Tailgating League BNTL
BBQSuperStars is going to Sanction Tailgating Competitions
Lets do the Competition when the Team is
Guide for a Perfect Tailgating Party!
Tailgating is a friendly gathering party that is conducted outside the house and is normally associated with sports events. Previously tailgating was meant for university students and soccer players, but currently, this party is valued by almost all sports professionals. Today, Tailgating is now a festive get-together party exercised by hockey, basketball, baseball, and racing. Most people prefer to tailgate at home garden, near the parking lot, or at the playground shade during the sports event. Most tailgaters prefer to carry out their activities away from the sports ground to escape mixing with multitudes of fans walking out after the game. However, to bring this enjoyable experience, the tailgating activities must be done in a proper way.
It should refresh your happiness, but it might ruin your day if this guide for a perfect tailgating party is not adhered to:
1. Understand and adhere to the rules and regulations of the game.
Don’t do anything stupid that may disqualify your team just before you enjoy the party. Seek to know all the rules associated with the sports stadium, and don’t go against them. You should also refer to your tailgating rules and local laws associated with public activities. Most of these rules are simple and understandable.
2. Properly pre-plan your tailgating event.
You need to visualize how your party will be conducted in a manner that matches your expectation. Think of the number of your friends, the meal and drinks, the space, and means of transportation. You can refer to the stadium tailgating guideline to know precisely what is allowed and what is not allowed. In your list of items, you should include folding chairs, and card tables, portable enough to be moved across the crowd. Site camping tools may help to distinguish your space at the sports stadium.
3. Organize food and your grill equipment for cooking.
Your barbecue grill and other grilling equipment should be sizable enough to fit the space that will be provided. You should choose the most recommended tailgate grills by KitchenByte that will cook all types of food as per the taste of your friends. While at the event, you should avoid open flames that may interfere with other fans. You should sit down with your team and prepare a list of all the food you intend to eat that day. Again, you may accompany yourself with a portable cooler that can endure weather and long hour operation. This will help you to keep your food in good condition until you are ready to enjoy. It is advisable to have professional chefs to prepare delicious while you are cheering the game.
4. Buy and stock all your favorite drinks for this special day.
Ask to know the drinks your friends will enjoy and make them available. This could be beer or soda pop. The drinks will energize your team to shout and cheer the game as expected in tailgating party. The drinks should be packed in your portable cooler to make them fresh the whole day. What is more, you should always remember the rules associated with alcohol drinking in public.
5. Conduct all the necessary tailgating activities on the event day.
You are allowed to dance, shout, jump, or conduct yourself in a way that upholds the purpose of this event. You may invite other fans to help you enjoy the game, and share with them your drinks suppose you have extra.
In summary, tailgating reactionaries take time to cheer their favorite game and rejoice the victory or comfort one another in case of defeat. What accompanies this social event is not only shouting and laughing, but it involves a delicious meal, bitter and soft drinks, grilling, and loud music for enjoyment. Even more, tailgating is a lifestyle for some people – sophisticated friends can even camp outdoor and travel for two days in the name of this party.
Alumni Associations, Athletic Dept, Booster Clubs, Tailgating Clubs, get publicity, raise money, get active in the community, start a tradition!
Have Fun get the results recognized nationally!
- Buy a Membership To BBQSuperStars National Tailgating
- Individual Membership $50.00
- Competing (College, NFL) Team Membership $10.00
- College Membership
- Pro Team Fan Club or Organization
- Pro Team Membership
- Sanction Your Contest firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will give the rules and you have to pick a date.
- The Season will run from August 15th – August 14th
- World Championship Invitational The Week Before The Super Bowl
- During the Season we’ll do as many contest as possible
- Move in on site compete on Gameday we choose.
- Contact email@example.com for further organizational material
- Team, Organization Registration
- Team members have to have a BNTL Member
- Colleges and NFL Teams who host an BNTL Conest have to be BNTL Members
- There is a Sanctioning Fee for all contest.
- Memberships are paid once a year. Sanctioning fees are per contest.
- A Sanctioned Contest Results will be added to the National Rankings.
- This is The Big Time for All Pro Tailgaters.
- How does a contest work?
Contest Type 1
- Travel-Teams pull in on day of contest and get their sites ready
- First Quarter- Saturday at 8 am start cooking, food can be precooked
- Second Quarter-Saturday at 11:00 am Team Judging begins.
- Half Time-11:30 Have the Cheerleaders and Mascot do a show! or Tailgaters
- Third Quarter- Gameday Judging Best Dress at 12:30 Its own Championship
- Fourth Quarter- Gameday Judging best Rigs Its own Championship
- Over Time- Gameday Judging best Tailgate Gadget Its own Championship
- Tally Scores and Awards show 3pm day of contest
- Ten Possible Points in each judging category
- 5 Judging Categories for the Overall
Categories for Overall Winners
- Team Spirit
- Site Set up
- Food Presentation
- Food Taste
- Highest scoring Team takes Grand Tailgater
- Second Scoring Team take Reserve Grand Tailgater
- Scores are automatically entered into the competition results
- Scores are automatically entered into National Scores and Ranking
- Qualifying to compete in BBQSuperStars National Tailgating World Championship Invitational.
- Top 3 teams of each contest in The BNTL World Championship
- Team of the Year
- Team with the Highest Average Score of up to 3 contest in the Circuit
- Qualifying for The World Championship Invitational
- Win a contest
- The Top 10 in the points
- If you take 3 Reserve Grand Tailgater Awards
- Tailgating Banquet
- Every Year in a place to be determined we’ll have a Banquet and The Team of the Year will be awarded.
- Most improved Team
- Best Comeback of The Year
- Best Team Spirit of The Year
- Best Cook of the Year
- Best Show of the Year
- Best Team Dress of the Year
BBQSuperStars National Tailgating League BNTL